Serves: 10 Time: 30 mins - 1hr
- Leftover Christmas Pudding
- White, Milk or Dark Chocolate
- Thin Lollipop Sticks
- Optional Cake Toppings (i.e Sprinkles)
- Put the Christmas Pudding and marzipan into a bowl and break down into crumbs. It should become moist enough for you to shape into balls but if not, add a little jam or buttercream icing until they become mouldable.
- Shape them into evenly sized balls and arrange them onto a tray lined with cling film or greaseproof paper. Freeze/chill them for 30 mins to an hour.
- When you are ready to decorate them, place chocolate into a heatproof bowl and melt over a pan of boiling water. Put lollipop sticks into each cake pop and dip them in the melted chocolate. Do this several times to get good coverage. If you have cake toppings, decorate them now too.
- Place them upright in a tall glass and allow the chocolate time ti hardened.