Serves: 8 Time: 35-40 mins
We have given this traditional British dish a fun and delicious makeover with our Mini Toad in the Hole using our Honey & Rosemary Pork Chipolatas.
Perfect for family meals, dinner parties or a scrumptious snack. This recipe is quick and simple – but sure to impress!
- 8 Edwards of Conwy Honey & Rosemary Pork Chipolatas
- 100g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 175ml milk
- Sunflower oil
- Preheat the oven to 200C Fan, then put the Honey & Rosemary Pork Chipolatas onto a baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 15 - 18 minutes until nearly cooked and very lightly golden.
- Use an electric whisk to mix the flour, eggs and milk together in a large bowl until completely smooth.
- Brush a 8 hole muffin tin with the sunflower oil then put in the oven for 10 minutes to get very hot.
- Pour the batter mixture so each hole is half full, then put a Honey & Rosemary Pork Chipolata in the middle of each Yorkshire Pudding.
- Put in the oven for 15 minutes until well risen and golden brown.