Impress your friends and family with this sizzling sausage and vegetable bake recipe!
Click Here for the video.
- Edwards of Conwy Traditional Pork Sausages
- 2 Red Onions
- 3 Carrots
- 2 Parsnips
- 2 tsp Clear Honey
- Orange, Zested and Juiced
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Firstly, preheat your oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas Mark 6 and then prepare your vegetables.
- Start by cutting the red onions into wedges, peeling and chopping the carrots and parsnips and then put these into a large roasting tin, tossing together with olive oil.
- Let them roast for 10 minutes before giving the tin a good shake.
- Add the sausages and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Mix together the honey, orange zest and juice and drizzle this over the sausages and veg before returning the tin to cook for another 15 minutes.
- After it has been thoroughly cooked, remove from the oven and serve.