Learn how to make a sausage supper using our best-selling sausage – ~The Traditional Pork Sausage. This Sausage has a mild peppery flavour and has won a Great Taste Gold award, this makes them perfect for use in any of our tasty Sausage recipes, particularly this one which comes with a handy cooking tips video from Celebrity Chef Dudley.
Click here for the video
- 4 sausages
- 5ml (1tsp) Oil
- 1 small tin baked beans in tomato sauce
- 1 courgette cut into small cubes
- ½ red or orange pepper cut into small cubes
- 1 large tomato - cut into chunks
- 10ml (2tsp) sweet chilli sauce
- Put the sausages under the grill, or bake in the oven, until cooked thoroughly, for approximately 10-15 minutes. cool slightly.
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan, add the pepper and courgette, stir gently for 2-3 minutes to soften the vegetable.
- Add the other ingredients and heat through until piping hot - 5 minutes.
- You can serve the sausages and a spoonful of the chunky sauce in a bap or for a party you can cut the sausages into chunks, give your mates a little bowl of sauce and sausages.